Downtown Kid's Market sponsored by GreenState Credit UnionRegular price $0.00
The Holiday Kid's Market sponsored by GreenState Credit Union is a chance for kids to shop for everyone on their holiday lists with the assistance of Santa’s helpers. Kids will be able to shop from a collection of items from various downtown shops. Parents and guardians will help submit a list of all gifts that need to be purchased, the budgets for each person, and then wait while the kids have the opportunity to shop in secret. Once their shopping is complete, children will have the opportunity to have the gifts wrapped and bundled before returning to their parents with their holiday shopping complete!
Gifts in the Kid's Market will be from a variety of different downtown shops featuring gifts priced between $5 - $50. Gifts will include great gifts for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, siblings, teachers, and more!
How it will work:
- Groups will come to the Holiday Pop-Up Market in Black Hawk Mini Park for check-in.
- Parents/Guardians will fill out a sheet indicating who the child should shop for and the budget for each person. *It will be helpful for parents to come with a wishlist for each person they are shopping for.
- The child will walk next door to the shopping shop with Santa's Helper.
- The child and Santa's Helper will budget, shop, and decide what each person on the list will receive.
- Once all gifts are finalized, the gifts will be brought to the last shop and wrapped.
- The child will then return to the parents/guardians with gifts purchased and wrapped.
Each child will have around 30 minutes to shop for everyone on their list. Santa’s helper will help kids stick to their budget, make sure they get something for everyone on the list, and shop efficiently.
Make your shopping reservation time now.
**In the local delivery field at check out, put in postal code "52240". Then press the magnifying glass.**
Drop-in appointments will only be open when they are available.